Skip to main content
An opportunity to recognise fellow healthcare professionals for their contributions towards furthering the understanding of the science of nutrition.
One way in which we further this purpose is through our prestigious Scientific Awards, annually presented to worthy candidates in five categories.
The Scientific Awards aim to:
- Acknowledge excellence in nutrition
- Encourage and focus on development in nutrition in Africa
- Facilitate communication among scientists in the field
- Facilitate the dissemination of recent nutrition developments
- Make the NNIA and its objectives known to the nutrition and medical community
Medical doctors, dieticians, nutrition scientists, nurses and paramedic personnel who have made a significant academic, research or service contribution in nutrition, are eligible for nomination.
If you are a health care professional or know of a health care professional that qualifies for nomination, simply download the NNIA Scientific Awards Nomination form in ENGLISH, FRENCH or PORTUGUESE.
Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions and Nomination Procedures before submitting your completed form to the NNIA.
For more information, contact the NNIA at email@example.com